Thursday, May 9, 2013

I miss...

I was one of those people in high school that said “ I am not going to miss high school, only the people in it” but today I must say that is not the case.

I miss how the most difficult part of school was waking up early and the best part was to see my friends. I miss how the worst drama was a girl from other class talking behind your back and how problems seem so huge but were so silly. I miss the shared smiles, jokes and good times we had. I miss that.

Everyone has taken different directions and now we all have bigger responsibilities than ever before, we are constantly moving forward and not stopping for no one because life doesn't stop for anyone and we have learned that the hard way. But even thought everything has changed I am glad that today we are in our way to get where we want to be in the future.

And even though things have changed and I miss old times, this new time is great, yes, it has its problems and downs, (lots of downs) and tears, but let me tell you something: it's all worth it, because when good times come and being able to do things that before you weren't, that's pretty am

azing.  I just hope that today we do the things we can because we won't always have today and we won't always be young and full of opportunities.

6 comments:

  1. Great site. A lot of useful information here. I'm sending it to some friends ans additionally sharing in delicious. And of course, thank you in your sweat!

    Feel free to surf to my weblog; Uk Best Hosting Sites

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't even understand how I stopped up here, however I believed this submit was once great. I don't recognize who you might be however definitely you are going to a well-known blogger
    for those who aren't already. Cheers!

    my webpage ... phaser 8560

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. I appreciate your time reading my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am really impressed with your writing skills as neatly as with
    the layout in your blog. Is this a paid subject
    matter or did you customize it yourself? Either way stay up
    the excellent high quality writing, it's rare to look a nice blog like this one these days..

    my blog post: xerox 8560 review

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankd you so much for that. I design it myself, nothing paid :)

    ReplyDelete