Sunday, September 2, 2012

We live a fast life.



We live a fast life. We go running from place to place doing things, making plans not actually enjoying or having the time to do so. We live fast, because we are so full with work and responsibilities and all the crap that life has to give and sadly you find yourself too busy to actually take the time to do things or to say what we feel, we don’t have time, we don’t make it. And I’ve asked myself what would it happen if tomorrow arrives and I am not ready, ready to go, to not live anymore, if tomorrow arrives and I am not yet the person I wanted to be, if I died and I don't say the things that for so long have been stuck my throat.


We live too fast and some day it’s going to catch us. The shock of knowing we’ve spent our whole life running around, and not paying attention to the small details.  The concert we wanted to go, but we didn’t because we had to work next day, the person we liked and never said anything because we thought it would ruined the friendship and we just burned inside with pain, without knowing what the other person might feel for us.

And as I’ve said before, we live too fast and some day we are going to wake up with the realization that life has passed by, and moments are never coming back. Just to find out that we are not the same person we were before and nothing is ever the same. 

No comments:

Post a Comment