Saturday, April 30, 2011

Connection.

What we crave most in this world is connection.

You know we all say we are looking for love, first sight love, strong love, crazy love, but love. But I disagree with this, I think that what are we looking is deeper than just love. Love is never enough, we should know better. Sometimes you can love someone and still do not have a connection with them, I mean that person can’t response to your love, or in the case they do, that  doesn’t mean there is a connection. So, what I am trying to say, to whomever is reading this, is that, what we are looking is connection, find someone we feel synchronize to. When we find connection is amazing, because is like you have it or you don’t, you learn to love someone, you might like them someday if you don’t like them today. But connection it’s all new difference thing. For me is even hard to describe what connection really is, because when you have that, you do not need too much.


I think you can find love, sooner or later. Love is not that hard to find. But find someone who understands you, someone who you can share your thoughts, secrets……. what I want to say is that find someone who GEST YOU. That is the word I was looking for. But if you are one of the lucky ones, well that’s wonderful, because connection is what matter the most.

2 comments: