Saturday, April 23, 2011

At the end of the day; You can tell me.

I wrote this post because I hear a beautiful song and it made me feel inspired. So I hope that anyone who read it find something that is worth it to read.


Know that every single day when you are feeling alone, when you feel you are falling apart, when nothing makes sense anymore I will be there for you. You can tell me your problems, at the end of the day you can tell me how are you feeling because I’ll be there to help and support you. I know you have been through a lot and you think no one understand, I’ve been there and no one think is fair. But know that when you need me I’ll be there at the end of the day you can tell me.


We all struggle with something new every day and I want to be with you to make it better. Know that you can trust me. You can tell me and I won’t judge you because I love you, even if I want it to I couldn’t. So please just please remember that I’ll be there when you need to share your happiness and sadness, just because at the end of the day You can tell me :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment