Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Learning.

Today I just was reading some quotes from Paulo Coelho, who is one of my favorites writers and I was just thinking about life and the things I would like to change and the things I don’t appreciate.

I would love to learn value my life, I want to see the extraordinary things that I miss every day. I want to be better person, I want to become and learn to be someone I would be proud of. How many wonderful things happen in one day that I don’t really notice that I miss? Each day is new; full of great experience and sometimes bad but is always teaching us something. I just want to wake up and feel so bless to feel alive and just see the little things that make me so different from anyone else and make my day different from others. The key is learning, is all about learning how to be someone happy.

Then, when I actually learn living and not being a viewer in my life, I would be able to say that I am living my life to the fullest. Because what is the point of having a life when you actually don’t see the miracles in it, what is the point of waking up and don’t have nothing to accomplish; exactly there is no point. So learning this , be able to see the beauty and little things that make my day different would be awesome.




2 comments: