Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year/ Nuevo Año.

New year, new expectations, new love or just relive the old ones... Is an all new year full of new things, experience, happiness, sadness, joy . This new year I just want it to be better than the other. Every year people said that it was their best year, (yeah I know weird)... lucky them they can say that, I just still waiting for the awesome year, so let me tell you 2011 that I totally hope you be better than 2010 I have complete Faith on you ..so don't disappoint me. 


Nuevo año, nuevas experiencias, nuevo amor or revivir  los viejos.. Es todo un nuevo año lleno de cosas nuevas, experiencia, felicidad, tristeza , alegrias. Este nuevo año solo quiero que sea mejor que el pasado. Cada año las personas dicen que ese fue el mejor, (si lose raro)... suerte ellos que pueden decirlo, Yo todavia estoy esperando por el asombroso año, asi que dejame decirte 2011 que espero totalemnte que seas mejor que 2010 tengo total fe en ti ... asi que no me decepciones. 







4 comments:

  1. Happy new year to you ;) .. &you said I hope that too XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. este blog es tan genial...it's very interesanting!
    tambien les deseo un buen año!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gracias!!!!!!! Me alegro que te guste!!!!! :D ♥ when peopel say that it means the world to me"!!!!! thanks

    ReplyDelete