Wednesday, December 29, 2010

#OTH One Tree hill.

I recently start watching a tv show call One Tree Hill by a friend that recommend it to me. I must say that since I start watching the show I become an addicted to it and I am only in the fist season of 8 seasons what it means that I have way too much for see but really enjoy it. The show is really great and it has become the best thing to do in this Christmas, and the show wouldn't be great if i didn't  have the amazing characters that I´ve being falling in love this week. Every characters is special in their own way, they are very different and in some how it makes the show better to watch and enjoy.


My favorite character so far is Nathan Scott. He is very special in his own way and even at the beginning he is a little of jerk but while I am watching I can see why he acts this way, and I also love him because I´ve watched some episodes of season 7th (Yeah i couldn't resist :) and is great to see him after all the time and see how he changed .


So I will let you a little resume about the show .


The show is set in fictional town Tree Hill in North Carolina and originally follows the lives of two half-brothers, Lucas Scott (Chad Michael Murray) and Nathan Scott (James Lafferty). Their relationship evolves from heartless enemies to caring brothers, and the basketball drama, as well as the brothers' on-again/off-again romances with female characters, are significant elements within the series
The first four seasons of the show focus on the characters' high school years.
The fifth season jumps forward in time four-plus years. The gap is sometimes shown in flashback as the characters struggle with adulthood and return to the town of Tree Hill for various reasons.









No comments:

Post a Comment