Saturday, December 11, 2010

Finally read Last Sacrifice.

After all the time I spent just  exited to read Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead I finally could read it.


OMG OMG OMG the first thing I have to say is that I can't not believe that Vampire Academy is over... I must say that the book surprise me very much, even that I´ve read accidentally some spoilers but still Richelle Mead did what no any writer can do : Keep me interesting, dying and freaking out each step of the book, I was in suspense . 

The journey with Rose, Dimitri and much more people I won't bring up, make the book different from all the books before but without taking the especial part we all love about Vampire Academy. In this book Dimitri fight his daemons, Rose try to fight for her Innocent and for the sake of Lisa, Adrian is always helping, Abe is much more interesting than we ever see and finally I must say that is just about Love... ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment