Friday, November 12, 2010

Vampire Academy quotes.

And than suddenly he was there, charging down the hallway like death in a cowboy duster.- Rose, Vampire Academy

"The Battle cry sort of gave you away. Try not to yell next time." -Dimitri, Vampire Academy

"Hey Mason, wipe the drool off your face. If you're going to think about me naked, do it on your own time." -Rose, Vampire Academy

"I love pity parties. I wish I'd bought the hats." -Christian, Vampire Academy

"Don't worry, I won't bite. At least not in the way you're afraid of." -Christian, Vampire Academy

He laughed, and I was pretty sure it was AT me and not WITH me. -Rose, Vampire Academy

Good God, Men everywhere. -Rose, Frostbite

"My cigarettes and I are going outside. At least they show me respect." -Adrian, Shadow Kiss

"Great-Aunt. And I'm her favorite great nephew. Well I'm her only great nephew, but that's not important. I'd still be her favorite," Adrian, Shadow Kiss

"Oh my God. A kind word from Rose Hathaway, I can die a happy man." Adrian
"What are you saying that I'm normally an ungrateful bi*ch." silence "Hey! Not cool." -Rose, Shadow Kiss.



Don't worry, little dhampir. You might be surrounded by clouds, but you'll always be like sunshine to me." -Adrian, Shadow Kiss


I'd said it before and meant it: Alive or undead, the love of my life was a badass. -Rose, Blood Promise


Dimitri: " "Roza, you forgot my first lesson: Don't Hesitate



No comments:

Post a Comment