Monday, November 29, 2010

Character of the week : Rose Hathaway.

If your eyes weren't open, you wouldn't know the difference between dreaming and waking"

Sex had been amazing, but it wasn't a magical cure for everything. Damn. Somewhere along the way, I'd picked up common sense.

"My death will not be penciled in on someone's calendar.

I honestly couldn't believI honestly couldn't believe he was still around. The guy was so freaking old, he should have retired. Or died.

"This wouldn't have been a problem if the two of them had been in bed like normal people-and by "being in bed," I mean "asleep."

You can't force love, I realized. It's there or it isn't. If it's not there, you've got to be able to admit it. If it is there, you've got to do whatever it takes to protect the ones you love.

"I’d said it before and meant it: Alive or undead, the love of my life was a badass."

"The only thing better than imagining Dimitri carrying me in his arms was imagining him shirtless while carrying me in his arms." 

"Bound by Love, But sworn to Kill..

"I was sure he was going bring up some zen life lesson, but instead, he kissed me" 

I look him in the eye."I will always love you"





No comments:

Post a Comment