Monday, November 8, 2010

Character of the week / Personaje de la semana.

Damon Salvatore. #TVD

I look at you and I see myself. A less dashing, less intelligent version.

And the evil slut vampire who only loved herself.

I need to say it once. You need to hear it. I love you, Elena.

You think Katherine is gonna send me off the deep end, don't you? I don't need her for that.

She's Katherine. She loves to play games.

Katherine wants you dead, there's zero you can do about it. You will be dead.

Are you worried that all the forest animals will band together and fight back? After all, they talk.

Tried to kill a werewolf, I failed. Now I feel like I'm not living up to the version of my best self.

Your search for life's purpose is as obvious as it is tragic.

Your life is pathetic. Your after-life doesn't have to be.

You're dead, dude. Get over it.

It's cool not growing old. I like being the eternal stud.

I like being a living dead person.

I do believe in killing the messenger. Know why? Because It sends a message.

Vampires can't procreate... though we love to try.

I didn't compel you in Atlanta because we were having fun. I wanted it to be real. I'm trusting you. Don't make me regret it.

Today has been a no-good, very-bad day

Nostalgia is a bitch.

If I see something I haven't seen before, I'll throw a dollar at it.

I really like this whole menage a team thing. It has a bit of a kink to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment