Friday, October 22, 2010

Do we really want to be happy?

Maybe want to pretend to be happy, maybe we really want to be sad and that others feel sorry for us, at times this feeling comes to me and I wonder if I really want to be that happy person who appears in movies, those of spouses, children and perfect life, or perhaps want to be the person who has many struggles in life and not always enjoy. Maybe I'm being silly , it is not that what we all want? Be happy. I think we are so complicated that we do not know what we really want, sometimes we want to be to that person idealistic and happy that we are not, sometimes we want to be the person who suffers and wants to explode and there are times when we don’t know what we want or we feel , those days where you feel anger, anguish, sadness, joy, enthusiasm for no reason these days are the days which really confused me more. What is what we really want to be or feel ? ... .... It only remains to live and find out through the years, though an unsatisfactory response is the only one I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment